We are looking to add an enthusiastic Digital Strategist to our team of innovators at Agency GWL. If you’re a self-starter with a desire to learn and grow in an agency environment, let’s chat!
To ensure success as a Digital Strategist, you should have in-depth knowledge of digital marketing techniques, excellent interpersonal skills, and be able to work to strict deadlines. Ultimately, a top-level Digital Strategist provides valuable assistance to the digital team and adds a ~little bit of spice~ to our company culture.
Digital Strategist Responsibilities:
- Supporting the digital team with project organization.
- Produce and oversee marketing campaigns in the world of paid media.
- Set up conversion tracking and reporting tools.
- Analyze campaign reporting, provide insights, and implement strategies to ensure the success of campaigns.
- Track daily campaign performance and make optimizations as delegated.
- Conducting market research and analyzing case studies.
- Efficiently and effectively make regular updates to client websites upon request.
- Updating databases, website content, spreadsheets, and inventory lists.
- Preparing presentations and pitches.
- Engage with clients on an as-needed basis.
- Working closely with the marketing team to devise a web content strategy that aligns with the company’s wider goals.
- Helping operate and grow Momentum as a competitive and innovative company
Digital Strategist Requirements:
- 2+ years of experience working in a digital marketing environment.
- Knowledge of website management and analytical analysis.
- Proficient in spreadsheet functionality.
- Knowledge of CRM tools, Google AdWords, and online analytics.
- Understanding of advanced marketing principles.
- Ability to multitask and meet strict deadlines.
- Positive attitude and great communication skills.
- Good understanding of office environment best practices.
- Ability to follow instructions and work independently on projects.
Please send resume/portfolio to email@example.com. No phone calls please.